3" Cym. seedlings
6" Cym. seedlings
Meristem plants 6"
3-inch seedlings for sale
Seedlings in 3-inch pots are typically large single growth or bulb and growth, and we ship the largest plants available. Plants of new hybrids (higher numbers) may be only medium sized single growths.
The first line contains our file number and name of the hybrid (if any). The second line
is the names of the parents. The third line is the expected appearance of the flower.
3" pot size seedlings are priced at $8.00 each.
Please feel free to print out our order form!
This is the current listing, and supersedes all previous lists. Plants numbered up to LB 2120 are no longer available in 3" pots.
- LB 2121 Cym. Solana Star
- Cym. Woody Wilson 'White Knight' x Cym. Solana Rose 'Nancy'
Remake of a cross we made a while back, but with different varieties of both parents. These should be nice big whites with a share of pale pinks (and maybe some spots) in the mix. Should bloom for the spring shows and be good growers, as well.
- LB 2123 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Greek Goddess 'Pink Lady' x Cym. Soft Kitty 'Sugar'
A cross of two of our newer hybrids. These should have large, well-formed flowers. They could be solid light pinks, but may have some degree of pink patterning over a white background.
- LB 2124 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Everett Stockstill 'Bulai' x Cym. Mighty Mouse 'Minnie' 4N
We made this to get a range of colors among our spotted flowers. 'Bulai' is a large round spotted flower, while Mighty Mouse can produce almost any color possible, usually with lots of flowers on long spikes.
- LB 2125 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Soft Kitty 'Sugar' x Cym. Hazel Dawn 'Pinkie'
Hazel Dawn 'Pinkie' was a surprise pink over white patterned flower in an otherwise yellow-background cross. With the big round white 'Sugar', we're looking to get better shape with a patterned flower.
- LB 2126 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Greek Goddess 'Wow' x Cym. Solana Rose 'Nancy'
The Greek Goddess cross has provided many strongly pink over white patterned flowers, with 'Wow' one of the most striking. We're looking for more of that here, with long spikes to boot. May even be a stray spotted one.
- LB 2127 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Soft Kitty 'Sugar' x Cym. Hawaiian Host 'Cookie'
A problem with many of the sepal peloric cymbidiums has been a lack of good shape. This cross of two of our newer hybrids should provide that. Soft Kitty is a large clear white with a dark lip, and we expect that half of the seedlings will match that with the sepal peloric trait.
- LB 2128 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Sunrise Fire 'Art' x Cym. Scooby Doo 'Daphne'
Both of these have a red pattern over a yellow background. Sunrise Fire has a much heavier pattern, while Scooby Doo has better shape with just a hint of red. We're looking for more striking patterned flowers, but some could be solid yellow.
- LB 2129 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Valley Splash 'Awesome' x Cym. Solana Rose 'Nancy'
These should be nice whites, but many could have a pink pattern as well. May be a stray spotted flower as well.
- LB 2130 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Valley Champion 'Gorgeous' x Cym. Solana Rose 'Nancy'
These should be nice light pink standard flowers. Some could have a hint of a pink over white pattern as well.
- LB 2131 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Valley Splash 'Awesome' x Cym. Hazel Dawn 'Pinkie'
Limited! Hazel Dawn 'Pinkie' was a surprise pink over white patterned flower in an otherwise yellow-background cross. Here, we're looking for more pink patterned flowers, although there may be a solid pink or white as well.
- LB 2132 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Valley Champion 'Gorgeous' x Cym. Hazel Dawn 'Pinkie'
Hazel Dawn 'Pinkie' was a surprise pink over white patterned flower in an otherwise yellow-background cross. Most of these should also be patterned flowers, although there may be a solid pink as well.
- LB 2133 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Hazel Marie 'Persimmon' x Cym. Galette 'Lemon Meringue' S/CSA
This is a cross of two of our newer hybrids, and could produce some interesting orange shades. Hazel Marie has an eye-catching orange-red flower, while Galette is a large, very well-formed yellow.
- LB 2134 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Hazel Marie 'Persimmon' x Cym. Everett Stockstill 'Melemele'
This is a cross of two of our newer hybrids, and could produce some interesting orange spotted flowers. Hazel Marie has an eye-catching orange-red flower, while 'Melemele' is a large round yellow spotted flower from a cross that normally had a cream-colored background.
- LB 2135 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Cym. Valley of Death '600' x Cym. Stop Sign
We couldn't go a year without making at least one red cross. Both of these are newer dark red flowers, with Valley of Death the best of our remake of the cross. We haven't used Stop Sign much before.
New crosses for 2020-2021!
These are generally single growth plants with 8-10" leaf length.
- LB 2144 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Scarlet Vintage 'Midnight' x Night Hawk 'Brown Beauty'
Limited! If you like brown cymbidiums, this is the cross for you. Both parents have big dark round chocolate brown flowers. Should be some show quality plants here.
- LB 2145 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Delta Dawn 'Sunrise' x Hazel Fay 'Amber'
We used to think that most of the Hazel Fay cross were triploids until someone told us that they would breed. Both of these are nice yellow-orange flowers, and we expect mostly yellow to orange flowers from the cross.
- LB 2146 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Soft Kitty 'Sugar' x Wendy Stockstill
We're always looking to improve the form in peloric cymbidiums, and 'Sugar' has plenty of shape, with a stunning dark red lip to boot. These should be mostly clear round whites, some with a pink tinge, and about half should be sepal peloric.
- LB 2147 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Max Paley 'Woodstock' x Everett Stockstill 'Melemele'
Have you ever seen a spotted sepal peloric cymbidium before? Neither have we, so we decided to make some! 'Woodstock' is the peloric parent, while 'Melemele' was a surprise yellow from a mostly cream-colored cross. These should all be spotted yellow flowers with about half also being sepal peloric.
- LB 2148 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Marie Bashir '#2' x Delta Dawn 'Sunrise'
Here we're looking for orange flowers with a red flare from Marie Bashir. May be some with a yellow background, and a few could be more of a solid red.
- LB 2149 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Hazel Marie 'Persimmon' x Dosido 'Freckleface'
This is an interesting experimental cross. Hazel Marie is an eye-catching dark orange flower that blooms later in the season, while Dosido 'Freckleface' is a big round spotted yellow that usually flowers in December for us. These could be yellow to orange flowers, many with some spotting, and could flower almost any time of the season!
- LB 2150 Unnamed Cymbidium Hybrid
- Ablaze 'Mine' x Galette 'Lemon Meringue' S/CSA
This is another interesting cross. Both parents are yellow flowers. 'Lemon Meringue' has excellent shape, while Ablaze 'Mine' has a strong red flare. We're hoping for good round flowers with some flaring here, but they should be nice yellows at the very least.